At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops a robust understanding of digital products that you and your team support.
- Builds, enhances, and supports those digital products with the guidance of team.
- Participates in code evaluations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Classroom programming experience
- Demonstrate a continuous learning mindset
- Able to dissect problems and recommend solutions
- Basic technical skills
- Able to handle straight-forward tasks
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups