At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains mobile applications and services (with mentoring/guidance) using established coding standards and methodologies.
- Executes on guided tasks, writing clean code, and following team convention.
- Participates in peer code reviews
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and fellow engineers
- Bachelors in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- No Previous Experience Required
- Professional Internship Preferred
- Basic development and debugging skills
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Passion for technology and learning
- Familiarity with key development languages for either Android, iOS and/or cross-platform mobile frameworks
- Experience with Swift, SwiftUI, and Combine preferred
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups