At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
The Client Experience (CX) Team is at the heart of Engineering Solutions Delivery at Northwestern Mutual, working to help drive the digital experience for our customers on the Client Website.
As an Associate Software Engineer on the CX Team, you will have an opportunity to work on high-visibility projects and develop your skills through experience and mentorship with modern technologies.
What you'll be doing in this role:
- Develop a robust understanding of digital products that you and your team support.
- Build, enhance, and support our Client Website with mentorship of the team.
- Participate in code evaluations and triweekly standups in an Agile team environment.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 0-1 years of professional software development experience.
- Ability to dissect problems and recommend solutions.
- Willingness to learn and put the best effort forward.
- React.js and Node.js experience is a plus.
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- Highly competitive compensation that include base salary plus bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401(k), pension program, and more!
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups