At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
What’s the role?
Reporting to the VP of Strategy within the Customer Experience unit, the Assistant Director of Strategy owns strategic, customer-focused workstreams answering business unit level questions that have a significant impact on near and long-term success of Northwestern Mutual, with a focus on using data and facts to generate insights. This role requires building a deep understanding of the enterprise and multiple functional and departmental objectives to ensure work and recommendations are aligned to the company's overall business strategies and goals. A blend of analytical prowess, intellectual curiosity and strong interpersonal communication skills are needed to thrive in this role.
· Own work streams that have significant impact on Customer Experience.
· Perform data analysis and modeling to build insights required to make decisions
· Monitor industry and competitor trends and data to extract insights relevant to Northwestern Mutual’s strategic direction.
· Present findings and recommendations to senior leadership with a focus on translating insights into actions
· Participate and at times lead cross functional teams implementing recommendations
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, mathematics, economics or equivalent field experience.
· MBA preferred
· Expertise collecting, analyzing & synthesizing both quantitative and qualitative insights generating actionable recommendations
· Proven track record for managing multiple projects simultaneously
· Clearly exhibits prioritization skills and is laser-focus on efficiency
· Able to partner and communicate comfortably with senior management on business issues
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups