At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
- Develops the departments long-term strategic vision in partnership with department and cross functional leaders
- Facilitate strategic communications across client advocacy, ensuring the communication around the near-term strategic delivery is connecting into the long-term vision and across other enterprise strategies
- Develop and maintain the servicing fact base in partnership with Design, UX, and ECX to identify emerging market trends, conduct competitive analysis, and provide field and client experience insights.
- Facilitates dialogue with department executives to create the department priorities and strategies in support of the function and enterprise strategies.
- Provides leadership and coordination for the development and implementation of strategic metrics for the department and directs the ongoing dialogue with department leadership to refine and drive achievement of targets and priorities.
- Supports the department planning and measurement process to drive achievement of department goals, establishes and facilitates quarterly reviews of the department's strategic plan and progress.
- Develops strong partnerships to drive alignment of the department with the Company's strategy and risk management goals.
- Analyzes and interprets data to solve or aid deeper understanding of business problems and present results to department and company executives.
- Summarizes information into user-friendly deliverables that present and explain the data research and its impact in driving desired results for the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- 6-8 years of demonstrated professional leadership with decision-making skills to include managerial experience.
- Strong project/program management skills. -Strong strategic agility, critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with exceptional leadership and change management skills and an ability to be decisive yet collaborative and inclusive.
- Ability to listen to, engage, and influence clients; synthesize and relate complex information; and develop and implement integrated communications strategies.
- Ability to create strategic narrative
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence across boundaries and build strong partnerships within the function and across the enterprise.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and provide innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Proven ability to effectively manage people, build teams and improve work processes.
- Broad knowledge of current and emerging industry trends and directions.
- MBA preferred
Pay Range - Start:
Pay Range - End:
Northwestern Mutual pays on a geographic-specific salary structure and placement in the salary range for this position will be determined by a number of factors including the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; the scope, complexity as well as the cost of labor in the market; and other conditions of employment. At Northwestern Mutual, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Please note that the salary range listed in the posting is the standard pay structure. Positions in certain locations (such as California) may provide an increase on the standard pay structure based on the location. Please click here for additional information relating to location-based pay structures.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in California, Colorado, New York City, Washington or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups