At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Northwestern Mutual is seeking to hire an Enterprise Change Management manager to drive a mature and industry leading ITSM Enterprise Change Management team.
This role includes ownership and management of all ITIL Change Management processes and the governance necessary for effective, rapid and nimble technology changes within the company.
This role is primarily responsible for the implementation and continuous improvement of the Enterprise Change Management Process and its integration points with other ITIL processes and teams at Northwestern Mutual.
The Enterprise Change Management manager is responsible for working with internal customers to gather the requirements that drive implementing a mature and advanced Change Management process within our organizational toolsets. This includes a clear understanding of the overall ITSM strategy for interfacing Change Management with other dependent and related processes such as: Incident, Problem, Configuration and Asset.
This position partners with our other IT operations managers, teams and technical change leads to understand each unique environment’s use-cases and ensure that our change processes and tools remain measurably aligned with the ITSM vision of “one process, one tool” for the enterprise.
This role will be based in Franklin, WI but we are open to negotiating a remote office model for this role.
- Focuses on structuring and/or restructuring processes, identifying scope and assessing the improvement or design requirements of ITIL based Change Management processes and their related documentation or training materials. Including creating, editing, publishing and maintaining ITSM process documentation as required.
- Maintains and implements a proactive strategy for change management oversight and reporting; to deliver accurate data used to measure the effectiveness, accuracy, and success of change in the enterprise.
- Maintains proper implementation of Change Management tools, policies, processes, and procedures for effective change management.
- Builds strong working relationships with other IT areas, including, but not limited to: Customer Support, Engineering, Architecture and other Technology Services Groups to ensure change management meets all necessary requirements.
- Builds and manages a highly skilled Change team for the day-to-day Change Management operations including both internal and external resources.
- Hands-on experience and leadership demonstrated by past or current work in developing, implementing and managing a leading-edge, enterprise class Change Management organization.
- An expert in modern day Change Management processes that integrate with private and public cloud platforms having advanced resource types, and seamlessly integrates with fully automated CI/CD pipelines, while meeting all security and regulatory requirements; while reducing our technology’s time-to-market
- Deep experience in managing a team that governs and drives enterprise change management and fosters its disciplines in a large company.
- Extensive knowledge on process integration, leveraging a real-time CMDB and driving change management to the Cloud.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to translate technology terms into business terms as required.
- Ability to solve highly complex, non-routine problems and determine the best solution through empirical analysis to objectively lead improvement.
- Works with senior leadership and management in our business units to understand requirements, improve processes and communicate metrics and progress.
- 10+ years of Change Management experience in Infrastructure across both modern “start-ups” and traditional “enterprise” firms.
- Educated, BA/BSc degree, with continuous education on ITIL Certifications and Change Management Methodologies.
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- Highly competitive compensation that include base salary plus bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401(k), pension program, and more!
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups