At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
The Assistant Director Field Enablement Campaigns and Contents , reporting to the Senior Director, is responsible for the Field Marketing Campaign and Content Strategy. An experienced marketer with field expertise, the AD will develop and deliver a framework for campaign and content strategies for a broad range of programs and products, with a focus on the right mix of target audience, tactics, tools and resources, in alignment with corporate, marketing and field objectives and important metrics such as client acquisition, share of wallet, brand amplification and more.
- Owns field marketing content that is delivered through the advisor to consumers, creating content that meets our advisor needs, written in the correct tone and voice, and drives business with prospects and clients
- Management and oversight of the field marketing master calendar, in alignment with marketing teams on quarterly priorities
- Development of campaign strategies, working with cross-functional teams to lead all aspects of strategic direction, creative development, and plan execution
- Works with Senior Managers on intake process for marketing requests, in addition to reviewing and approving content and communications
- Develops, monitors, and adjusts measurement plans for campaign initiatives, ensuring that important metrics and objectives are being met
- Assists in the development of campaign activation resources and content development
- On-going oversight and development of content across the full consumer funnel, including website content, social media content, email marketing, and marketing collateral
- Owner of field marketing content governance, process development and regular content audits. Partners with Field Martech team on delivery of content
- Manages a team of field marketers who are responsible for completing field campaigns
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- At least ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience in marketing, content marketing, channel marketing and/or integrated communications in a corporate or agency setting.
- Proven experience with key accountability for managing client relationships, providing strategic counsel in support of business objectives and guiding teams in successful implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Experience in working with distribution channels such as Field personnel, Sales Representatives, Financial Advisors or similar.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to negotiate and be persuasive within all levels of the Home Office and field force.
- Strong organization and leadership skills with proven experience in managing projects, systems, and/or processes.
- Ability to manage, develop and motivate professional-level staff to achieve desired objectives. Excellent communication skills, experience in delivering strategic projects to influence and gain consensus from senior leadership
- Ability to simplify concepts for easier consumer understanding
- Ability to influence without authority, requiring strong relationship skills across various department subject areas
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use data to optimize current programs and processes and identify new opportunities
- A proven self-starter who’s able to self-direct the management and execution of programs from inception through completion – on brand, on time, on budget
- Knowledge of the financial planning process or the financial services industry is preferred.
Great pay package, 401K, Company sponsored retirement plan, Educational assistance, Performance based incentive pay, Medical, dental and vision insurance, Parental leave, Caregiver time off….and more
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups