At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
What’s the role?
The Assistant Director Enterprise Client Experience owns strategic work streams answering business unit level questions that have significant impact on the near and long-term success of Northwestern Mutual. In this role, you will drive client centricity throughout the organization by developing primary research and completing in-depth analysis to identify trends and extract insights relevant to Northwestern Mutual’s strategic direction. You will present findings and recommendations to senior leadership with a focus on translating insights into actions. A blend of analytical prowess, eye for business and strong communication / interpersonal skills are needed to thrive in this role.
- Structure and complete primary research required to solidify strategic recommendations
- Create actionable consumer insights that advance understanding of the customer
- Perform data analysis and modeling to develop insights required to make strategic decisions by using a variety of data sources
- Participate and lead (when appropriate) cross functional teams implementing strategic recommendations
Bring your best! What the role needs:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, or related field
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Prior financial service industry experience nice to have
- Skilled at structuring ambiguous business problems and driving to recommendations using facts and analysis
- Expertise collecting, analyzing & synthesizing both quantitative and qualitative insights generating practical recommendations
- Proficient in excel, SPSS, SQL, R, Tableau, or other data visualization / analysis tools
- Experience building customer segmentations leveraging advanced analytic techniques such as k-means clustering, factor segmentation, two-step cluster analysis or latent class cluster analysis
- Proven track record for managing multiple rigorous, complex large projects simultaneously
- Superior communication skills with experience packaging and delivering stories in PowerPoint
- Experience generating new & innovative approaches to answering business questions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups