At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Provides the highest-level of expertise and consultation to meet functional and cross functional goals. This role is accountable for the overall results and ongoing utilization of adoption for assigned program: Advisor Desktop. This may include defining the project structure into manageable work units, identifying needs and obtaining/allocating resources, overall scope, interdependencies, relationship management, communication, methods for monitoring and reporting on status, and organizational change management. This role works directly with leadership on priority initiatives, helping them see how the work fits into the bigger picture, as well as mitigate any pain points that arise. This role will be a trusted resource and advocate for clients within their practice.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage with our sophisticated advisors focused on understanding the practice operations and advisor client engagement for increased adoption of all experiences.
- Responsible for the sophisticated advisors to be enabled on advisor desktop platform post rollout
- Support the post go-live plan for organization change consulting and methodology across the function, using accepted methodologies to implement a more prescriptive and proactive approach to how we drive adoption in the field .
- Develop actionable insights from field feedback and incorporate into adoption strategies and product development priorities
- Coordinate with technology partners on high level impact analysis of proposed solution
- Analyze the industry landscape including wealth management awareness and a subject matter expert on advisor desktop
- Assist the Advisor Desktop business lead in developing a point of view on future state experiences
- Advanced degree in Business, finance or related field or an equivalent combination of education, field experience and/or progressively responsible work experience.
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible experience working closely with a financial services distribution system in a consulting capacity with ability to build relationships and gain traction
- Strong leadership, vision and strategy, decision-making and team-building skills. Excellent facilitation experience to include integrating staff from various functions, leading and influencing others who are not under direct control.
- High level of credibility with the Network Offices and field management including excellent platform skills.
- In depth knowledge of the distribution system, Network Office operations, Northwestern Mutual's products, marketing approaches and sales and career cycle
- Strong communication skills with ability to motivate a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to establish rapport at all levels of the home office and in the field.
- Strong background in analytics and measurement.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, including ability to negotiate in difficult situations with both internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to design cost effective solutions to address long-range distribution system needs
- Industry experience on advisor desktop or wealth management experiences a plus
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 preferred
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
We’re excited about the potential people bring to Northwestern Mutual. You can grow your career here while enjoying first-class perks, benefits, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Flexible work schedules
Employee resource groups